Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Freedom.


"As I looked out a moment ago from the Reichstag, that embodiment of German unity, I noticed words crudely spray-painted upon the wall, perhaps by a young Berliner, 'This wall will fall. Beliefs become reality.' Yes, across Europe, this wall will fall. For it cannot withstand faith; it cannot withstand truth. The wall cannot withstand freedom." Ronald Reagan

I took this picture of a piece of the Berlin wall at the Ronald Reagan library. It really makes me think...
"What does freedom mean to me??" We are so entirely blessed to live in the United States of America. What are you going to do with this special freedom God has given you?

1 comment:

  1. Wow thanks for sharing that Autumn. It's so true- we are blessed. We live in the most amazing country on earth, and we do have a freedom that many others do not have. Thanks for such an important reminder!

    ReplyDelete